Parent Info‎ > ‎


How to register your child for school:

Confirm that your designated home school is Park Public School, by accessing the Find My Local School

Call and/or come into the school to register. 
Please bring the following original documents to complete your registration:
  • Proof of child’s age: birth certificate or passport or baptismal/faith record.
  • Proof of address.  Any two of the following documents: lease or deed, car registration, utility bill,  residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, bank statement, credit card statement, correspondence with a government agency.
  • Proof of child’s citizenship: birth certificate or passport, Record of Landing (IMM1000)or Permanent Resident Card.
  • Proof of custody: if you are not the parent and child is under 18 you must provide proof of custody (court order)
  • Proof of Immunization or philosophical or religious exemption forms (completed medical authorization where needed).
IMPORTANT:  ALL documents are required at time of registration

Registering for Kindergarten - click FDK in menu above for full information

Optional Attendance requests for 2018-19 school year are to be submitted to your home school before January 31, 2018. After this date, they are considered late and students should plan to attend their home school in September.  Visit the Halton District School Board Website to review the Optional Attendance Policy.